Apsis Credit card integration is a system that allows the residents to make payments through Apsis. With this integration, both site management’s collection ratio increases and alternative payment channel is offered to the residents.
Residents can pay using credit card either via web or mobile application in Apsis.
Site management must activate the credit card integration in order to allow the residents to pay with credit card.
Note: Credit card integration must be activated through the current authorized account.
For integration, open the menu on the left side of the screen and go to Settings> Parameters> Credit Card on the left side of the page.
Click on Credit Card to open Credit Card Definition page.
On this page;
- Check the Credit Card Usage box.
- Select the Account Name registered in Apsiyon on the Account Name.
- Select the name of the bank you are using in the Bank Name section.
- Type the code of the bank branch you are using in the Branch Name section.
- Type the IBAN number of your account in the IBAN section.
- Type your bank account name in the Account Name section. Bank account name is the Account Name or Account Title on your bank statement.
Note: Your Account Title must be the same as it is in the bank statement. Otherwise, there may be a delay in the credit card payment while being transferred to your account.
A 3% service fee which is at least 4 TL is charged from residents for the payments using credit cards. This fee is for Iyzcio service fee rate. Future POS options are provided to reduce or remove the service fee rate.
For more information about the future pos options please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the Support Team by dialing 0216 911 87 77 3-3, or send e-mail to email@example.com or contact to Support Team via Live Support.